The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings (START UP/BODY REPAIR/BODY MAINTENANCE/BODY WORK/BODY FLOW MEMBERSHIPS).
BOOKING, ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENTS:
- All classes and sessions must be pre-booked online, via phone, email or in person. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Instructors may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, where possible we will try to notify you via email or text message.
- Pricing options, memberships and packages can be shared between family members.
- 5% off for all seniors and students on presentation of a valid card.
- All packages have 1-3 months validity. Please check expiration date when purchasing as these cannot be extended.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express (in studio only) and direct debit.
Cancellations AND REFUNDS:
- The full fee will be charged for cancellations made within a 24-hour period of your class commencing. This is due to the small number of clients we limit our classes and studio sessions to. We understand that unforeseeable circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients.
- A ‘no show’ will be considered a late cancellation and charged accordingly.
- No refunds on any purchase.
REFERRAL PROGRAM AND REWARDS:
- Refer a friend or family member and receive a $20 TPW credit.
MEMBERSHIPS AND DIRECT DEBITS:
- All memberships are charged monthly via direct debit or credit card.
- All memberships run for 3, 6 or 12 months.
- 7 day cooling off period from first payment where the contract can be cancelled with no additional fees.
- Contracts cannot be cancelled during contract term unless loss of life, permanent disability or relocation 30km or further away from The Pilates Workshop with proof of new address.
- All classes on memberships are calculated on a 4 week month (48 week year) Which accounts for 2 weeks over Christmas/NY and 2 weeks of missed classes.
- You can suspend your membership for a maximum of 6 weeks per calendar year. Minimum 7 days suspension with 7 days written notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes on memberships are valid for membership term only and cannot be extended.
- No refunds on memberships.
- $350 cancellation fee can be paid to break membership.
I understand that THE PILATES WORKSHOP is in no way responsible for my belongings while I attend class.
THE PILATES WORKSHOP takes no responsibility for injuries sustained in class, every care is taken by our instructors to keep you safe during your workout. Please follow directions carefully and let us know if you feel pain or discomfort while exercising. Please let your instructor know if your health or situation changes so we can make necessary adjustments to your program and keep you working safely. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, sickness and pregnancy.
By booking into a class or appointment at THE PILATES WORKSHOP you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions