GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings (START UP/BODY REPAIR/BODY MAINTENANCE/BODY WORK/BODY FLOW MEMBERSHIPS).
BOOKING, ATTENDANCE AND PAYMENTS:
- All classes and sessions must be pre-booked online, via phone, email or in person. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- The Pilates Workshop Enrolment Form must be completed and signed PRIOR to commencing your first session.
- Instructors may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Where possible we will try to notify you via phone, email or text message.
- 5% discount for all seniors and students on presentation of a valid card.
- 10% discount for Balance Body Teacher Training students on all memberships.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express (in studio only) and direct debit.
Cancellations AND REFUNDS:
- The Pilates Workshop operates a 12-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for group classes and a 24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY for private and semi-private bookings.
- If you cancel within this period, or fail to attend a booking, you will be charged in full and forfeit your session.
- If you have an ‘Unlimited Group Class Pass’ membership you will be charged $10 for each cancellation within the 12 hour notice or if you fail to attend a booking.
- We do not offer any refunds on any purchase.
REFERRAL PROGRAM AND REWARDS:
- Refer a friend or family member and receive a $20 TPW account credit.
MEMBERSHIPS AND DIRECT DEBITS:
- All memberships are charged weekly via Direct Debit or Credit card
- Membership contracts are for 3, 6 or 12 months.
- There is a 7 day cooling off period from first payment where the contract can be cancelled with no additional fees.
- Contracts cannot be cancelled during contract term unless loss of life, permanent disability or relocation 30km or further away from The Pilates Workshop with proof of new address.
- All classes on memberships are calculated on a 4 week month (48 week year).
- 3-month memberships have a 1 week suspension period per calendar year. 6-month memberships have a 2 week suspension period per calendar year. 12 month memberships have a 4 week suspension period per calendar year. Membership suspensions are required to be for a minimum of 7 days, with 7 days written notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes on memberships are valid for membership contract term only and cannot be extended.
- We do not offer any refunds on memberships.
- $350 cancellation fee to terminate membership contract.
I understand that while every care is taken by THE PILATES WORKSHOP in teaching equipment Pilates, these exercises are not without risk. I acknowledge that I have voluntarily elected to participate in an exercise program with THE PILATES WORKSHOP and will not hold them responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage resulting from my participation in any proposed exercise program.
By booking into a class or appointment at THE PILATES WORKSHOP you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions