The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings (STARTER PACK/PRIVATE SESSIONS/SEMI PRIVATE SESSIONS/GROUP REFORMER CLASSES/PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL/MEMBERSHIPS).
1. All classes and sessions must be pre-booked online, via phone, email or in person. Payment must be made at time of booking.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY – the full fee will be charged for cancellations made within a 24-hour period of your class commencing. This is due to the small number of clients we limit our classes and studio sessions to. IF ANOTHER CLIENT IS ABLE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AT SHORT NOTICE, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
3. Instructors may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, where possible we will try to notify you via email or text message.
4. Pricing options and packages can be shared between family members.
5. 5% off for all seniors, students and Anytime Fitness members on presentation of a valid card.
6. 5% off for immediate family members that attend The Pilates Workshop together.
7. THE PILATES WORKSHOP takes no responsibility for injuries sustained in class, every care is taken by your instructor to keep you safe. Please follow directions carefully and let us know if you feel pain or discomfort while exercising.
8. All classes have 6 months validity. No refunds on any purchase.
9. GET A FREE CLASS WHEN YOU REFER A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND!
10. We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and direct debit.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All memberships are charged weekly via direct debit or credit card.
2. Minimum 1 month contract on all memberships
3. 14 days written notice must be given when terminating contracts.
4. You can suspend your contract for a maximum of 8 weeks per calender year. Minimum 7 days suspension with 7 days notice.
5. Classes can not be carried forward from one week to the next
6. You can send a friend or family member in your place if you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance.